This agreement is between the Client (purchaser) and Service Provider (ClimbingHire).
The work to be performed is limited to the description of work on the fee quote/invoice. This “Work for Hire Agreement” is made effective as soon as the credit/debit card payment is initiated or Client Agreement is signed whichever is first. In this Agreement, the party who is contracting to receive the services shall be referred to as “Client,” and the party who will be providing the services shall be referred to as “Service Provider.”
- Customized résumé development
- Cover letters
- LinkedIn and social media profiles
- Career counseling and interview skills coaching
- Service Provider offers the experience and ability to perform the services customized to Client’s needs and will be performed in a professional manner. Service Provider cannot be responsible for a missed deadline if Client has been late in supplying materials or not approved of work in a timely manner at any stage of the process.
- Service Provider will create document layouts, content and functionality for Client’s specific career path. Those decisions will be based on Service Provider’s credentials and years of professional experience. An initial draft and revision, if needed, will be provided to Client’s satisfaction. Writing process is complete when Client approves revision.
- Client further understands that completion of the résumé Developer and/or interview is a requirement for services to be rendered.
- Client agrees to make reasonable efforts to be available by e-mail or telephone to answer questions to expedite production and to clarify data. Failure of Client to provide availability could result in termination of agreement by Service Provider.
- Draft copies of résumés, cover letters, and profiles will be provided after the Client interview, receipt of completed Résumé Developer or current résumé. All services will be completed in 3-5 business days, subject to Acts of God, equipment failure or emergency circumstances. The exact delivery date is by mutual agreement.
- Client understands Service Provider operating hours are Monday-Friday 9:00 AM-4:00 PM excluding holidays.
COMPENSATION AND EXPENSES:
- Compensation for all services will be quoted at the time of Client interview and paid by credit/debit card only.
- Client acknowledges and understands that quoted fees are for all services including Client consultation/coaching time; writing and editorial work, design, layout and production and delivery and are neither cancelable nor refundable.
- Client documents will be created based on information provided at the time of initial consultation and information provided on résumé Developer or other submitted documents. If additional or new information is introduced after work has started, additional fees for consultation, writing, or revisions may be applicable.
- If Client decides to have additional information included after order is initiated, Client may be required to pay additional charges at the current hourly rate. (See “Services and Fees” page) Refunds WILL NOT be issued. If Client chooses not to proceed with services or does not complete any documentation as required, payment to service provider is still due in full and is non-refundable.
- Client agrees to pay expenses including printing, postage and travel outside of the Denver metro area if arranged with Service Provider.
FINAL PROOFREADING AND ACCEPTANCE:
- Final proofreading is the responsibility of the Client and the Client must proof copies and request revision (by providing specific requested changes in writing) within 7 business days of receipt unless special arrangements are made with Service Provider.
- Finalization of contracted written documents must be approved within 7 business days of the receipt of materials (after editing and proofreading is complete). After 7 business days, all services will be considered approved and complete, and additional work will be billed as a new service. Service Provider will not finalize any documents until written authorization from the Client has been received and acknowledged as received. Client MUST authorize finalization in writing via e-mail.
- Service Provider is not liable for any inaccurate, incorrect or misleading information in the prepared materials. Service Provider is not responsible for errors on Client’s originals. Service Provider will not confirm or attempt to verify information provided by Client and will not be responsible for the accuracy or truthfulness of the information provided by Client. Service Provider is not responsible for consequential damages of any kind that Client may incur from 1) inaccurate documents 2) career counseling or 3) interview skills coaching.
- Service provider is not a recruiter and does not guarantee job placement or employment success.
- Service provider sends files in Word and PDF formats. Service Provider does not guarantee documents will retain all of their original intended formatting features on your individual equipment. Service provider cannot provide technical support on document formatting.
PUBLISHING AND PRIVACY:
- Client gives permission for the content of career documents to be published in articles, columns, books and industry-related publications, at the discretion of Service Provider, and with the understanding that all identifying information (name, address, names of employers) will be fictionalized to protect Client confidentiality. Client’s information will never be shared without prior written consent or ordered by local, state, or federal officials regarding investigation.
- Customer testimonials provided are from real clients and are provided to illustrate the results former clients have achieved but do not promise that any Client will achieve the same results.
I (Client) am ordering the work described on the fee quote/invoice and agree to pay the total of the fees for the services ordered.
Client authorizes service provider to charge my credit card/debit card for the services indicated. I agree to allow the transaction to be fully binding and equal to an original signature on all matters related to the agreement with my card issuer.
I understand that writing is a creative service and fees are nonrefundable and cannot be canceled.
I understand that fees are payable in full on the date services are placed. I understand this is a work for hire agreement and this agreement shall terminate automatically on completion of contracted services.
I further affirm that the name and personal information provided on my order are true and correct. I further declare that I have read, understand and accept the terms and conditions contained herein.
Client Signature, Printed Name and Date